Tuesday 19 July 2016

An Open Challenge to all!

Hi!

I have not been excising since I broke my arm! And it has been officially four months since that traumatizing accident! Now I have a 21km Standard Chartered run coming up in two weeks. These few months of no sports and exercise , I have been eating eating and eating till there is no tomorrow. I can continue having this habit. WHY?! Cause I have a girlfriend already. And she likes me being fat, most probably its the tummy. But NO! I cannot afford to be fat cause once I am over weight I will get my hypertension back. So I urge you all out there, for whatever reason it is, exercise with me! Not to prove anything to anyone, but for your own health! Like what Adidas always say Nothing is impossible! Just get that fat ass off the chair and start doing something. Just DO IT! And start being healthy. 

This is FAT me weighing over 82kg as of 18/7/2016.

Let's do it together! Push yourself!

Strive for Greatness!!!

1 comment: