Tuesday 24 January 2017

Life of a poor sneakerhead :)

Copping 2 bae in 1 month!!!

It has been quite a while now since I last bought a shoe. I used to buy a pair of shoe every 1 year plus that cost around RM 1 per day. This is because I use it for basketball everyday. Obviously that was years ago when I was young. Now cannot handle that stress anymore, cause I am FAT :X The basketball shoe I invest now worth RM 150, thats it. I wouldnt buy anymore expensive shoe just to fulfill one purpose which is to play basketball. So now I am collecting nice sneakers. I have started since Eunice got me the Disney X Vans slip ons which is super nice!!! Thanks A LOT Eunice :P


Just in case you all forget how it looks like :P


Thank you very much for this nice ass shoe HEHE

Then later on, me and my friends went up Genting. I always like to buy shoes in Genting because the Nike outlet there is a factory outlet which makes items there cheaper than the ones in Nike boutique. But they always come in batch so sometimes the shoes suck sometimes super nice. That day, went in and check TADAAAAA an AJ 8. For those who do not know what AJ means, it is Air Jordans :) Just saying. Never get to own one of them because of the price, and Im poor la. It is like you see a nv shen and you only dare to look and stare from a distance HAHAHA. So I quickly grab it, have a closer look and my eyes glowed. HEHE there is my aim. I went and ask Uncle Lim to subsidize me abit. And he agreed. Such a nice shoe for Christmas. Not only that I was keeping it nicely just in case I can resell it if I dont like it anymore.


This is the one!

Then, one day this friend of mine posted a sale from a renowned basketball shop in Malaysia for CNY. I saw this shoe that I wanted for very long. And it is cheap considering the model and technology used. The latest model of the Kobe Bryant Series. The eleven, XI. The next morning I had a checkup on my broken arm in Sunway Medical Center. After that flew to pyramid to get that. Standing in front and holding that shoe created a dilemma. The shoe and technology is tiptop. But the color is not that desirable. WALAOOOOO I finally understand why girl shop so long liao :P HAHAHA But in the end, I still bought it. WHY? Cause who cares I am the one wearing it. I like can liao lo :P Went home and try it in the house, walking around like solou only :P I then realise how easy it is to make me happy HAHAHAHA Have a look :P


Even the box is so much nicer!!!


XI the eleventh product of the legendary KOBE BRYANT!!!


This colorway is called 3D. Suppose to make the opponent dizzy I think :P


And then I thought this way like the shoe of the year again! Ok lo like I got a nice pair of shoe already, enough liao. Then suddenly, my carousel someone messaged me wanting my AJ 8. I was like NICE! Can profit abit then maybe go Genting again to get another one. Unfortunately, he wanted to trade. So he gave me the model of his shoe, and GOD his shoe looks super AMAZING :P So I slowly researched on the shoe, like how to check whether it is legit or not. Where to spot to see whether it is fake. And there you go I have a Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit. Most comfortable shoe I have ever worn in ages. 




I actually wanted to resell these 2 shoe. Just to slowly profit here and there earning my allowance. But, T_T I coul not make it. No will to continue being determined. HAHAHA So right now I have 3 sneakers in my collection. Hopefully more to come, and let me finally jui dao that nv shen I have been talking about. Now I have sneakers on every ocassion, like big and meaningful ones. The first is my birthday present, second is a christmas present from myself and Uncle Lim and third and final twos are for "CNY". I wonder "Hmmmmmm will I get anything for Valentines leh :P" HAHAHA


Thank You Very Muchie!!!

4 comments:

  1. I thought the "dizzy shoe" was edited or smtg LOL I couldn't look at it very long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA dizzy right :P dont look at it for too long later you vomit

      Delete
  2. I felt so dizzy after looking at both Kobe 11 shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA dont look liao :P I take it down la

      Delete