Thursday 12 January 2017

New Year New ME?

2017!!!

It has been 12 days since 2016 ended. Well I am really glad 2016 has ended because it is a super rough year. With much regrets, I thought me being 23 will be a very good year cause 23 is my favorite number (Michael Jordan's Number). I thought I would excel a lot in basketball or at least play alot more basketball than i expected. Beginning of the year I broke my arm, this event has even broke my confidence in everything. WHY? I broke my right arm (Im a right hander). I spend half a year waiting for people's help in everything. Eating, driving and even getting dressed. My bones and joint fully healed the slab is taken off. Unfortunately, my hand cannot straighten out anymore. And that scared me a lot. But after a while, it straighten out itself. The thing is there is this barrier ALWAYS in my mind that i cant do anything rough anymore. Like Basketball? It was super depressing. But you know me la, hahaha i went and traded my shitty Lebron shoe for a Nike Arm wrap with a protection at the elbow. That wrap has been a safety blanket to me. But people keep thinking I wear that wrap just to look like professional players. URGGGHHHH!!! My arm still has the metal plate inside, I cant fall down and apply direct force on it or the plate itself will break the bone. Let see when will I take it out.

At the end of the year, something impossible happened. It broke me to pieces. Couldnt see anything that lies ahead, do not know what to aim for anymore and even wanted to end my life(nah im just kidding). Well, like I said to those who does not know the full story, LONG STORY SHORT its over. To those who ever borrowed me your ears to listen to my story or your eyes to read what I have type all these while, THANK YOU!!!

And to Eunice's mom, I really miss you! You treat me like your own son. Giving me support in every aspect. I always go over to eat the snack you bought (Im SORRY) hehe. But every time I have any happy news youre one of the first few I think about first. Thank you for being in my life! And letting me in to the family. I really appreciate it alot. 

Now, I am still hoping that I will have a great year. Well since its my year, Year of the Rooster and yes New Year Old ME!!! HAHAHA but luckily I have a really really great start for the year. I have recently won third in a basketball cup, Uniten Octa Challenge Cup. And that was with a few new friends from Serdang. That competition teaming up with them open a lot of new roads for me in the basketball. They like me and wanted me for their team in more competition in the future. Well finally, someone who really appreciates me rather than just sitting me in the bench all these while. And thanks to these competition, it helped me alot with the problem mentioned above. Get things off my head even just for a while. 

And yesterday my results was released. I worked really really hard for it. Well there is my FYP (Thesis), I have to work hard. But the worst was Islamic Finance. This is my third time retaking this shit. 3rd! If I fail this again BYE BYE degree!!! So yeah, I was panicking the whole holiday for my results. And yesterday when I checked! WOOHOO!!! GPA 2.9+ hahaha the highest I have ever gotten. This is actually the first time I am proud of myself in academics. Well now in degree life, finally I have my pace and will concentrate on graduating this year. 7 more subjects left and 1 internship. I also hope this internship can give me more direction as where I want to head to. 

It has been only 12 days and I have 2 good things that happened to me. HAHAHA lets hope more coming to you all and me. Lets wish us all a good year to good health and fortune HAHAHA I sound like a feng shui sifu.

To my group of friends: Themonsters9x. I know we are going thru this very wobbly state. But as 1 of your leader :P HAHAHA Self Appoint one. Dont worry about it ok. We will go thru it together dont mind what is going on right now because we will always be good friends no matter what. And to those who dont reply to messages ahhhh, trying to be a silent ninja! YES, Jun im talking about you :P I know youre there, dont make me hunt you down :P

To myself, yesterday I have an enlightenment. I have been to caught up on what I want blindly. But for now I just want her to be happy. Not only her, I keep forgetting that I used to love to make everyone smile and be happy even just for a day. I always say thank you when I pay toll just to see the person working smile for a while. Time to do that, time to make people around me happier. To Eunice the one I love, as long as youre happy Im good. I refuse to hold on to all the bad things or bitter memories that happened.She gave me everything she ever had. She took good care of me, even when I am still a big long baby. HAHAHA the things we been thru after 4 years. These kind of things just cant be measured by anything. Like Teng said about Johan that day, 他也有他体贴的一面 right after I said something bad about him (I am sorry Johan). Made me realise all the good things and memories we been thru together as a couple. I really miss the times when I reach her house, the moment she sees me and wanna hug me, I will run away( Tom & Jerry scene) hahaha then she will get me and hug me hard. Miss those days.Building on that, I used to be stubborn(just wanting us to be back again) when it all started hurting myself and kinda made my friends suffer alot. I bet Jun listen dao sien liao. She always give me the same line.Dont think about it! HAHAHA sorry JUN. Dont get me wrong, I would still like #jerryeunice to happen again. But for now, all that matters its everyone that is dear to me and the ones I love to be HAPPY. 

Happy Jerry is back , BOYS!


Here to a good new year! 
YAMSHENG!!!!

(oh yeah I cant drink alcohol ,its a promise I will never break!)

No comments:

Post a Comment