Saturday 11 June 2016

Proudest thing I have done =)

First EVER photo shoot!


Best Stance Ever!!!

As you all may know, I have injured my arm recently. In the mean time, I could not get myself to sweat because of this burden or phobia about my hand. And I was a sportsman. My daily routine before this was kickboxing and muay thai every night. DAILY routine! No doubt my masters all taught me well and I got into a really good shape. At least to myself I am la :P Then accidents happened, things turned sour and I am here exercising my fingers. Then one day, Eunice took a screenshot of an Instagram message and sent it to me. There is this kickboxing gym who wanted us for a photo shoot. I would be really happy for Eunice. She is pretty, fit and presentable just lack of opportunity. But this time I was shocked because I was chosen as well.Well to be honest, I was happy at the same time. Then fear started to kick in! All the what IFs were flooding my head. I have never attending a shoot before, how would I stand, how would I portray my facial expressions. All these got me nervous but I told myself, there should be a photographer there who will guide me!!! HAHAHA yeah I know I lie to myself a lot shhhhh DONT JUDGE :P

The day came, and as usual I have to drive her to the place. We took off quite early because the person told Eunice 830pm and NOT MALAYSIAN TIME. So we got scared and we went there early. The gym is in Sri Petaling. Long story short, we parked and got to the gym. I introduced myself and he did too. His name is Jason. Fitness enthusiast, super fit and TALL too. Apparently, we were the first to reach. He was shocked that we reach so early. Then we took a tour into his gym. OK maybe I am exaggerating. Not a TOUR!!! We took 5 steps and it is enough to see the whole place. HAHAHA First thing I noticed was the punching bags, it has been 2 months I guess since I last saw one. Jason brought us to the counter and asked me, " Do you like zebra or cheetah more?" I was like ," Why what for?" Not because I was curious to know what is it for, but I just dont like the both of them. Hehe then he took out a bunch of handwraps with different designs to it. I was like ohhhhhh!!!! NICE! Then he asked us, "Interested?" 

Then more people came. Then we were allowed to do our stuff before the shoot because people are late. Apparently, Malaysian really cannot obey a time of arrival with discipline.I started kicking the bags,cause I love my kicks. Legs are long, its like a whip you see in 50 shades of Grey. WUH-PSSSHHHHHHH! Oh dont start imagining stuffs you guys :P We started our shoot around 930pm.
I was getting ready to be instructed how to pose and all. Funny thing is he DID exactly nothing!!!


We were all suppose to do lunges! So I went down, kneeling first. And was hoping for a countdown then Ill do an actual one. Dont know what happened everyone just started following me, and kneeling. And that Jason didnt even bother to tell us to do properly. I was like what!!!! Are we proposing to a mirror! GOD!!! Such difficult decision for the mirror since there are so many of us.


Another one was planking! Well somehow he took a great shot of it! And everyone planked. Oh well grats for him I guess.


Then the group started punching the bag, he didnt give any orders. We just punched around and he was taking pictures. Evidence: Eunice is smiling, maybe she had a funny conversation with the bag. 


Then Eunice wanted to hit some pads. Dont even know why she really wanted that so badly. I told her I cant and you know I always lose! Thats why I hide that broken arm behind, away from this WARMACHINE.


Group Photo before it ended!


The dynamic duo.( Ironman and WARMACHINE)
Just calling myself Ironman because she is warmachine. Dont trust me? Find out yourself :P

Overall, it was a great and superb experience. But I kind of expected more instructions for some better photos. I guess Jason is not that kind of guy. In the end, I ask him about the handwrap again. He asked me yet again, Interested? I said YEAH!!! And I asked Can I take one? LOL I actually thought he ask me interested was because he wanted to give me one. STUPIDITY OVERLOAD. HAHAHA his face turned awkward for a while, speechless. I know I said something he could not comply. So I replied how much ah? I saved the day ...................after destroying it. Before we left, I watched him coached some of his friends and it is all so weird. Everything, the move is so new and weird to me. Well maybe different masters really do teach different stuffs. 

It all ended well as we both got a 1 month free membership for this. My plan, probably gonna go there once or twice cause it is so far away. 

Take Care everyone!

1 comment: