Wednesday 15 June 2016

#RoadtoForever 2: The Box 1

We created loads of memories together!

When we started talking to each other ahhhhh you can say when we were dating. Alot of things happened. High and lows. Her crying, smiling, going mad and lots more. But those are the things that make her, HER!!! I remember I once told her, 2 person brought up in 2 different environment walking a road together, no matter how you see it, it will be tough! Youre only lying to yourself that you only laughed together and never once argued. The key to relationship is actually communication. So whatever you dont like or like about that person please be straight forward. And then let the both of you work it out. 

Thing is on my first birthday, she made me a huge box. She asked me to store everything that is dear to me. Everything every moment is stored in there. And after all these years, I will dig it out and show you what really happened between us that made us so strong together.


This box was handmade by Eunice as a birthday present to me. I also have no idea why she really like to hand craft me stuffs. Oh well. Hahahaha


There are tonnes of letters and books. All are very very precious to me. Well at least she really did appreciate me to put her time and effort in this.

The first thing I found is the most scarring thing from her!!! The story goes way back. When I met her, I got to know she and her family are going to Bukit Gambang for a long due family vacation I think. So to me it was all normal and she updated me on most of the activities they had. Then, when they are about to come home, she told me she got me a souvenir. To me, it means alot. Maybe I never gotten a souvenir from her before. So I was super excited. Then when she reach home, I flew over just to see her and this "gift" she got me. Mainly to see the gift la. Then this BITCH got me....



This palm sized rock!


After all the excitement, I got a freaking rock!!! And she went "you like?" Have to act lo! Talk cock alot somemore. "Like! Like! From Bukit Gambang leh!" "Very precious" Psssshhhhh funny me ahhhh But I still keep it till today la. 

Next, this is one of my favourite book because it comes from a game I used to play and participate in tournament. Online Shooting Game. Sudden Attack. Got this book in one of the event. Was super nice and I didnt even want to write anything in it. Then, she ruined it!!! Got so many words onto it. Urgghhhh.This is how it looks like....





She then started to write sweet things to me.



That is me and DOTA and Minnie XD Im still not fat then HAHAHA


That's how my room used to look like!

Third item was a band. A wrist band.Those same high school with her should know about this wrist band I guess. She told me she has been having this wrist band since 14 maybe.And she never took it off. I dont know why it meant so much to her but ok.... Then she gave it to me!!! I was so happy. It literally gave me the power and strength HAHAHA Then the power got weaker as I grow fatter. Perhaps I was too heavy :P I broke it. She nagged me abit. You all know la she very aunty. She only acts like a young girl in front of you. I am just surprised I still kept this till today.


This band used to smell like her alot. I swear no joke. I could smell her scent on this band but too bad. JUST TOO BAD!!!

Then, all the little memory she writes to me when she is bored. Yeah I kept all of them. All!!!




She even made me a calendar!!!


Could not ask for more!!!




Sudden love not from her during class. :P





She also made me this massage card which I can get a free massage from her "club". Apparently the expiry date ended way before FOREVER :P Hahaha just joking!!! (Later she nag me when she reads this.) Shhhhhh DO NOT TELL HER!!!


Sweetest thing EVER!!! A proposal happened :P


Piece of advice I read that day: I agree on this alot:
Every relationship gets boring and it will get boring after you've been together for years. It's always fun in the beginning. It's always exciting when you're getting to know each other. It's always thrilling to chase one another. Eventually, it gets hard. Eventually, it becomes difficult. Eventually, it drains you. That's when people tend to quit and go look for someone else because "the spark is gone" and they want to feel wanted and admired and loved again. But listen, that's not how it's supposed to be. No, that's not how it works. It doesn't have to be that way. Even when it does get boring, that's when you're supposed to remember why you're with that person in the first place and it's never too late to find that happiness that you both once found together because the truth is, it's always been there and it never left. Even when it feels like feelings are fading, that's when you're supposed to know how much this person means to you and what losing them would be like because being able to love someone even when they're being hard to love shows that your feelings never left. Even when it feels like you're done, that's when you're supposed to realize that no matter who you're with, it's always going to get "boring" so you might as well be with someone who's willing to love you unconditionally and never give up on you.



More to come: Please stay tuned :P

No comments:

Post a Comment