Tuesday 26 April 2016

#RoadtoForever 1: Fairy Tale begins....

Our Story!


As all of you know, her name is Eunice. What you all didnt know is how it all started. I am a pretty shy boy towards a girl I find attractive, keep in mind I have no problems talking to lady friends. Just there is this barrier between me and those girls I find attracted to. And then it all began!

Here!!!

I saw her during orientation as a senior. Not to be creepy, but I am tall. And my eyes just scans.... hehe. That was just some minor staring and thats all. Then, I was in charge of a game booth for orientation. I was praying the whole day I would see her. Turns out she skipped it because she got no transport to school. I thought it all ended.

I was in my second sem in Foundation in Arts. With a bunch of friends, having loads of memories with them. Suddenly, there is this girl whom I heard causing an uproar with the guys, senior and ahhhh all male friends I think. And my buddy likes her, coincidentally someone in our group is a high school friend with that girl! So she arranged a lunch for him. Well it all ended with the whole group having lunch with her!!! Funny story. It must be awkward for her. Luckily she brought a friend, and thats Eunice! And yeah the girl causing an uproar is not Eunice but another girl :P Everyone was focusing on the popular girl, but Eunice looks stunning!

The place where we ate, I stare :P

After that, it just kind of tone down abit from there on. Then......the girls started talking about Eunice! Saying her profile picture very pretty and stuff like that. One word I remembered the most they described her with is EXOTIC. And i kept asking them "Let me see! Let me see!" Somehow they always managed to change the subject. HAHAHA I am just forgetful. Until one day, they showed me her profile. First impression WOW!!! 

Slurps right :P

Then one day I got motivated by my friend Jovelyn and commented on her Instagram! Thats how we officially talked to each other or in other word for her to notice me :P

I asked for her number here!

And you know what she didnt give! HAHAHA oh well. Both of us still remember this post very much. I think I got her number through FB message I guess. Cause she finally approve of my pathetic friend request. We started Whatsapp-ing ALOT! Back then I used all the short forms and abbreviations, now I look back it all looks silly. Then out of a sudden she asked me to send a picture of me. Im a shy one! and Im a guy I have never taken a selfie before. Most of the times iI take those photos because I am tall and have long hands. PS this was before SELFIE STICK was invented. I was abit shy. So she sent hers first. Then so on and so forth. 

First encounter with her in person was in PE block of UTAR campus. I was texting her as usual, but then she showed up in that block too. Normally science student have 1 block and arts students have 1 block, usually. But this time she came to PE. I was sitting in the foyer in the corner waiting for my class. I saw her! But I couldnt go up and say HI. Just could not! I guess I am this kind of person.

She asked me, where was I. I panicked hahaha. I walked to the toilet with a friend. But dont know what happened on the way back to the corner. I bumped into her. My heart was not even continue beating. It SKIPPED too damn many beats. WHY!!! I just waved and said Hi! The first thing I heard coming from her was. WAA YOU VERY TALL! Then we just crossed path. And back to texting!!! GAWDD
Another incident was when I was walking to the cafeteria in the other block I bumped into her again!!! This time she was walking with another friend. I just waved. Im good at waving hahaha.

We started going out! How? I promised to drive her home from school. It happened, then on the way home I took her to Paradigm Mall. Embarrassing things happened. We ate Burger King and I told her about my life theory on Perspective. LOL first "date" and im talking about life theory. Then as I gesture, I place my hand on her hips. She turned! Rejected the hand straight away. But what do you know? Jerry is stupid. I still kept going hahaha I did not know she rejected me. 

At that moment, she was at the lowest. She was going through a very tough time. Every time she listen to 丁噹 song. She cries. Reminds her of her break-up. It was a very tough time. But we got through it. Made me super hate that singer and her songs now! PHOBIA :P Brought her to places like
Myburgerlab!

Surprised me when Im having a test!

Then walked her to a fancy cafe at the end of the street.

First ever flowers I bought for a girl! On Valentines!

She didnt know what is the 2 cute plushies are. HAHAHA they are from the famous Anime One Piece. Yaaaaa She watches anime too. 

She does this when she cannot get the things she want!

She still does it! Urgghhhh :X Then we went on our first day trip together. It was to Melaka first then back up to Port Dickson for some beach and fun :P


Thats about it guys. 


To be continued....

Have Fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Omgg enjoyed reading this hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha really? More incoming :P help me share la

      Delete