Tuesday 1 November 2016

Travelogue 4: Penang A short Getaway!

Penang!!!

Recently due to work, I had to travel up to Penang from KL. So I asked Eunice whether she wanted to follow, and she wants!!! But it was abit of a rush because we were only planning to stay for 1 night and the day we were suppose to take off, she has to work half a day. URGHHHH. So yeah XD

The day had arrive, I checked the car to make sure it is a safe journey. Then off to Shah Alam, where the fatty works. So I was there quite early around 12 I think, she will be off soon so I rest abit. Then,


She is here!!! HAHAHA we took off at around 1. OMG it is such a long drive, waze estimated around 6 hours. Wow so we hit the highway ASAP. Then we talked alot during the journey, asked her to sleep, she dont want, wanna teman me wor.....

FAST FORWARD

We reach icon city where we are suppose to hand something to my friend there. And OMG the shops there are actually super nice!!! The concept of it I think. well I took some picture of it. Lets see ........



OK it looks way nicer in reality. HAHAHAHA i think its my phone. So yeah please do visit icon city, SERIOUSLY trusts me :P

Then after that, we took off. Finally we got onto the damn BRIDGE.


we were already exhausted. Super tired, our butt was numb OH GAWD just want to reach faster. Then what do you know, JAM!!! LOL our hotel is further in after Batu Ferringhi, it is in Teluk Bahang called Sea Princess Hotel. It sounds super nice, but the hotel is budget enough and comfy enough for that price la I guess. Do NOT expect a very princessy hotel due to the name! DO NOT BE FOOLED!!! Well we reached the hotel at around 7pm. A total of 6 hours drive. SIAO!!!

After checking in, we head to batu ferringhi for some dinner. Well, my baobei likes seafood especially crab, so yeah CRAB it is. We hunted quite some while and got into one restaurant which we then ordered a sotong, salted egg crab and a vege. Not really satisfying so we went to walk at the pasar malam nearby. Really a nice walk with stalls and something like a Petaling Street feel. Eunice bought a Tsum Tsum bag. And bragged about how nice and pretty it is till this day. Urrrggghhhhhh I get it. HAHAHAHA I am writing I get it here because I dont dare to say it in front of her. :p We got Starbucks and oyster omelette for supper back to the hotel. We watch insidious with the supper then 

KO

Next day, we went to quite a few places. The first of course the beach!!! We went there for some photo taking sesh. Ohhh you know, all the photos on her instagram @goheunice HAHAHAH all the likes. Well appreciate the cameraman, I have improved :p HAHAHA then we went for breakfast. My friend said a dimsum place very cheap so we went and try. Nah nothing special not even price. But it is fresher la I guess. We then travelled to the penang street art place. I played pokemon while we are there hahaha. And of course some modelling too. Then we travelled back because it started raining. So thats about it for Penang. But here are some awesome photos.











I'll be back!!!


3 comments:

  1. Try Bali Hai restaurant next time fr yummy crab :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try out next time. Any more recommendations :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 三條路888福建面 xiu yok har mee *thumbs up* :D Go before 9pm otherwise xiu yok sold out :O Air Itam asam laksa, Pulau Tikus Market lok lok. That's all I know haha I'm noob~

    ReplyDelete