Thursday 28 April 2016

Team Cap vs Team Ironman!

Marvel Universe!


Today is one long awaited day as Eunice and I are going to watch Cap America 3: Civil War. I have never been so crazy to pre-book a movie ticket a week before the show. This time it was a birthday present from Jun. She is one of the biggest movie fan I know of, who practically name her boyfriend Tony Stark in her phone. Well thanks again for this birthday present. I was looking forward to this movie as this movie finally portray Black Panther, one of the marvelous creation of Stan Lee. We do not have a movie for him, therefore not many people know about him. Then, there is Spiderman and Ant-man joining the crew. These infos are from the trailer. Before the show, I was wondering will spiderman be taking off his mask. Because I am a huge fan of Andrew Garfield as Spiderman. I like him being cheeky and sarcastic with all the playful gestures.

Dont worry there will be no spoilers!

Today started off kind of sucky because I am not feeling quite well. A mild fever and sore throat. Urggghhhh. We headed off to IOI city mall for this movie. But we planned to reach there early to have our lunch first. It is kind of convenient for us as it is near from our place. Around 15 min drive? And its a weekday, it will be empty there. Eunice came and get me at 12pm. First thing she told me when I get into the car is, "I finished watching Cap America: The First Avenger but could not finish the second one which is the Winter Soldier cause too sleepy." This dumb dumb was never a fan of superheroes movie. Just to watch this show she has to pick up alot in order to follow the story. Oh well... Thanks to Jun now Eunice likes to watch Marvel. So i told her abit on what happened in Winter Soldier. And when we reach IOI city mall, we look for lunch! Guess what! Sushi for lunch because this girl like salmon alot.


Sakae Sushi!!!

She did not like the salmon there. She said it tasted different wor. After eating, we got loads of time, to walk around. Because I was not feeling well, she walks and I went out for some heat. And I realised it is actually quite nice to hang here during the night. With the scenery and restaurants.......


The Symphony

While she was looking at some great deals in Kitschen, I sat on a bench near the shop, STONING. Minor headache going on. HAHAHA then that bitch took a picture of me stoning.


FYI my shoes glows in the dark :P

We went in to Toys R Us. Why? Both of us are still kids. HAHAHA very humongous ones. HAHAHA but this Civil War HYPE has gone too far. Everyone has been anticipating it. With alot of brands doing products on them. Example Under Amour alter ego shirts. Funny thing is Toy R Us has loads of their merchandise too. Seriously? 


Is it me or toys nowadays are super pricey?


And of course being kids like us would not stop ourselves from trying right?


Black Panther!

We then reached the cinema, collected our popcorn and drinks. With that drink I quickly ate 2 Panadols Activ Fast. I felt better after that. Movie time!


Mandatory couple pics before movie! :P


Marvel!

Quick Review:

I find it very very nice. They were both fighting something they truly believe in. They didnt want to fight as they were once a team. TEAM! And Vision in this movie looks pretty funny to me because of his attire. And when both of them recruited people to help. The Spiderman recruitment was funny. FYI you get to see Peter Parker without mask. It was super intense through out the whole movie. The tension between members of Avenger. Phew..... Stan Lee always managed to be an idiot in the movie. You cannot miss him hahaha yeah he is that stupid. Last but not least,

It is a Marvel movie, please stay for clips after credits!


Fat Giraffe signing off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment