Friday 1 July 2016

First Ever Clash Royale Competiton!

Game Time!

It was a beautiful day as usual in school. But then I came across this post in our school's Facebook page, an ADVERTISEMENT in fact! Really caught my attention and made me super hyped about it. It was a Clash Royale competition. For those who may not know what this is. This is a mobile game app which is produced by the same company as the Clash of Clans (CoC). In the E sports industry, the most famous games are no doubt the Dota 2, Counter Strike and even League of Legends. They have competitions everywhere in the world with enormous prize. The current prize pool for the coming Dota 2 competition is USD 15 million and still going. What really shocked me is, an MOBILE GAME is having competition too. They had one in Helsinki, Finland. Ended months ago but it was really awesome to watch. Now, Malaysia have it too?! COOL!



Then I decided too participate. Because the registration is free. HAHAHA I know I cheap but keep it to yourself :P and it is organised in my school. So why not. I have trained with my account and my only deck so hard. Having loads of friendly battle with my brother, just to counter that 1 particular card. FYI I am lvl 9 in clash royale.

Finally, the day have arrived. I went to school early just to register even though i have no class that morning. During the registration, things got messy. The organisers said only maximum lvl 8 players are eligible to participate. But the funny thing itself is the game have a system that give fair play to players to have friendly battle in a tournament fashion. They will capped the cards level at their respective rarity. I dont understand why are they doing this. Funny thing is, I heard a lot of UTARians are lvl 9 and above. God! Imagine the number of players left out. HAHAHA I decided to use Eunice account which is lvl 6. Disadvantage by 2 level. No choice what.

Then, my clan members arrived! The whole clan is from UTAR. But all of them dont wanna play. I dont get why but nehhh. So 1 of them borrowed me their account. It is not my exact deck because the STAR of my deck is under level in his account. I switched that with another card.


It was quite a big scene!

Game On!

The game then started. I was assigned to Group A. It was a Best Of 1 match. My name was called I sat down greeted my opponent and the game started. Was using Eunices phone. Round 1! I tried to calm myself down but my finger was shivering. Dont think anyone can see la :P Then all my friends were watching me from an IPAD. Lol they shouting like its the FINAL. Yes I am talking about you DARYL! Well I won round 1. After the game, I realise the opponent was using some over leveled cards. I wanted to complaint, then i realised I WON. Nahhhh I won no need to make a scene :P My game marshall is just a newbie. Then, Round 2. I lost T.T I realised the card I swapped for is not that great for this deck. Urrggghhhh such a mistake. The opponent ended up winning for the day and is going forward to represent UTAR to play in the University level. Aiyahhh told myself, nvm lo lose to Champion. HAHAHA but then it ended as a great experience. Kinda looking forward to the next one which is level 9 and above. My STAR of the deck gets to shine then HAHAHA :P


Round 1!
Thats me in the red CHO.2 cap!
And my cheerleaders with the red IPAD hahahaha


Till next time!
Or should I say the next game!

GGWP!
Good Game Well Played :P


No comments:

Post a Comment