Saturday 6 August 2016

#RoadtoForever 3 : The 1314th day!

1314 is a long long duration XD

This girl had made me one of the luckiest guys to be alive at this point of time. She came into my life soon after she broke it up with her ex. Having the lowest time in her life, emotionally i guess. Well everyone seems to be the "right" and "final" one when your blindly in love. Luckily, and coincidentally I did something touching enough for her to fell for me. And here we are, unknowingly reaching this mark. 

Lessons learnt:

After this many days, I have learn many lessons from her. Whether it is regarding relationship or life lessons. HAHAHA some are just stupid but oh well I am stupid in some way.

  • She is mostly RIGHT, if not ALWAYS.

No matter what happens in a fight, bear in mind she will always be the right one. At least for that moment she is even though she is not. If you are gonna insist that you are right, the fight will only go on or even escalate. But soon after she is done being mad, talk to her, there might be something else in her mind troubling her!

  • She likes to be treated as a Princess!
It should be correct if I assume that all girls like to be treated as a princess. She has this obsessions on Disney princesses. HAHAHA and I kinda feel sorry for her as I dont watch as much of those Disney stories. Could not relate. I know I do not treat you as much as you expect a princess will be treated. I have nothing on me right now. But I am devoted to giving all my time to you, at least that is the least I could do for you right now. Oh!!! Sometimes bringing her to some simple date is enough for her to smile.

  • When she smile, it makes me happy as well.
I know I love to laugh and smile, but when I just started knowing her she is a grumpy child. I have no idea why also. But at that point of time, it feels like an accomplishment when I make her smile. :) Then, I realised she really is beautiful when she smiles. From then on my goal in life is to make her smile everyday .


  • She likes small little stuffs for example a kiss on the forehead.
She is the kind of girl that appreciates every small little detail that you do. Like opening the door for her, helping her hold her bag and even drive her every where. Well I guess its good to say that she is easily satisfied, in one way YAY ME!
  • She also don't like me teasing her.
I have been known for teasing everyone on everything I know. Then 1 day I got into trouble by teasing her. Hahaha she got so annoyed. Its funny in a way but unfortunate in a way too. Took me long enough to get her to forgive me. Gawd! Lesson learnt!

  • She likes to do things together!
Over these 3 years plus, we have been practically with each other 80% of the time. And we would go to places together. Window shopping together cause we broke af. Streaming movies at home. Watching anime together at home. And getting fat together at home. Now its a bit unfair cause sshe left me to being fat alone. T.T

  • She is like other women, give her something she can pay you something better.
Give her a relationship, she could give you a home. Give her raw food, you get a wonderful meal on the table. Give her authority, she makes sites everything is in order. Give her a handbag, she comes wanting more! Haha Haha No No joking. Guys now you know. Please don't give her bullshit! You will not want to know what will you get in return. Hehe

  • She can be a prinster at some point of time.
Prinster=Princess +Monster. Hahaha just don't get her mad. I doubt she will do anything to her friends but pity me! Hahaha at least pity me for doing stupid mistakes lahhhh

  • She is a big head prawn.
This saying comes from a Cantonese saying. Which means forgetful. There is this one time she took my phone to play a game. 5 mins later I want my phone back, she tells me "I never take." And then she start getting all annoyed. And she always forgets to take her stuffs when she needs to. GAWD don't get me started about her phone. Every damn day, she will give me a heart attack. Out of no where, "jerry, I can't find my phone!" Then iit's somewhere near one! OMG!

Well no matter what you did I appreciate that you let me walk into this wonderful part of life together with you thank you. Love you!

Wish me luck 21km Standard Chartered run later !

1 comment: