Friday 24 March 2017

I have a really good PHOTOGRAPHER!

This blog is like half dead liao, HAIHHHH. It has been a year since I started blogging, and now I am no where near where I wanted myself to be. Not as a blogger but as a Human Being in this cruel and realistic world. A bit disappointed but nothing has changed. I am still gonna strive for what is important for me. And what is dear to me.

Short update on my life:

These few days have been really busy. Studies, assignments and stuffs. What is most exciting is my intern is coming up. Coming June, finally I can take some space and forget about studying, meet new people and work together with people.None of the companies have confirmed a position for me la but still damn EXCITED for it HAHAHA :P. And if everything goes as planned I can graduate this year end and have my convocation next March. HOPEFULLY la. Hmmmm What else? Oh yeah and basketball! Recently, I got "recruited" to play for a lot of competition. I mean to me its a bit too late cause I am aging very fast HAHAHA 24 liao leh. But I got more exposure ever since I stepped foot into Serdang Basketball court. Now I think I am playing for the Serdang team. I think la, not sure. Then in school, the UTAR team has reformed this year to join and hopefully can compete for cups this year. And there are only 2 old dogs left in that team. One of them ......................ME!!! OHHHH yeah recently I started to try reselling stuff to earn a bit of money. I mean I would compliment myself for courage but HAIHHHH. HAHAHA well these are all there is to my simple life I guess. 

Lets move on to

I think I can be a model

Actually to be honest, from young people have been saying that I can be a model just because of my height. And at one point of time, I actually thought I could. I even went to meet a guy who claims that he is a model coach, instructor or whatever you call them. He saw me and said I look ok for a Chinese cause Chinese model usually look like this. I was like WHAT!!!! HAHAHA then he later add on that I have to go to the gym to get muscles. Six packs and arms I guess. In my head, I was like OH GOD NO. The thing is I exercise just because I could eat more and be healthy, NOT TO LOOK GOOD. Basketball is more of an interest/hobby. I mean I always think that I look good with attire, outfit and so on. No need to show skin ma :P I mean I dont mind la. DO YOU?

So that day Genting Trip, this happened:


I went all ADIDAS that day :P


Peace? No? 


The trying to steal your chick LOOK :P


Then realised Failed MISERABLY :P


Sorry ah never went to class, this is how I try HEHE


Got asked to stand at the corner by the teacher XD


Told you I dont mind showing skin HAHAHA and FATS too :P

I was suppose to take picture for Eunice. But she purposely take these so I could learn how to take nice ones for her. HAHAHA I failed :P But yeah it was a nice trip, Really glad last minute decide to go up. And I had a lot of fun. No matter what, EUNICE thank you!!! 

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ask you to follow the sample to take for me but....

    better luck nest time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHE Im sorry, really am :P

      Will try harder

      Delete