Wednesday 23 March 2016

I flew over Cloud 9!!!

There are so much hype going on for me this week!!
There has been alot that I went through this week. I will cut it short and concentrate on the awesome part that gives me goosebumps. Well happy things we should share to all and spread to everyone. So here is mine:

1) Anime Weekend!
I have been watching anime since I was little. Back then was Pokemon, Digimon and Naruto. But it really was a challenge to me since back then to catch up on the series is difficult due to availability of VCDs.

I then continue my anime at 17 watching Naruto, Bleach ,One Piece and Fairytail. The Famous 4 japanese anime which is well known. What have got me so hyped is: 

One Piece:
Luffy has been fighting Doflamingo for quite some time. And I didnt really the story ever since after timeskip and landed on mermaid island but still almost died to Capt Hordy. But, he proved me wrong with Gear 4th!!!

It was superb having himself a new gear to watch.......he had an upper hand moment but that just lasted for a while. Then, Doflamingo Awakened his devilfruit powers, Luffy was beaten bad.

This week, he returned and...........

King Kong Gun!!!

He KO-ed Doflamingo with one hit!!! Hahaha sounds abit like One Punch Man :P


Fairytail:
It has been a long while since Fairytail deviate from the actual storyline and talked about Mavis (The first guildmaster) Well I wouldnt say it is boring but it didnt entertain me and gave me any desire to look forward to next week. Until this happened!!!

Natsu Dragneel!!!

He came back so much stronger! He could melt the stadium for the Grand Magic Games just by his presence! Exerting abit of his magic melted clothing!!! Goosebumps much!!!


2) Standard Chartered Run Malaysia 2016 
This is an international event where people from all over the world will travel to Malaysia to participate. And I do not understand why Running Events have been trending in Malaysia. A lot of events have been surged by participants. Therefore I am expecting a very good event this year.

I registered!

This will be my FIRST official 21km, the last one I completed was the PJ half marathon with a timing of 3 Hours and 3 Minutes. Unfortunately, I did not register for it! Hahaha yeah i took their finisher shirt. Shhhhh XD. So I am kind of scared as i am not an endurance athlete but more of a short distance burst type athlete. And 21km is very far. Hyped! But scared at the same time. I told myself:

Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.


3) Re-release of the classic AJ 11 "Space Jam" 
Space Jam is one of my favorite cartoon. It is my favorite because it has my source of inspiration in it. Micheal Jordan! In collaboration with Bugs Bunny, they formed a dream alliance to defeat the "Monstars". Jordan Brand will be celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Space Jam with a re-release of the classic Air Jordan

11 that was originally debuted by Michael Jordan in the film back in 1996.


As a sneaker head, I have always got my attention on Jordans. Well I do own a few pairs, but I used them for my basketball activities. Never as sneakers for walking or going out. I would like this pair for myself but they are a bit too costly for me. Luckily they are launching this year end. Hope I could save up for one then.


4) Running Man 
I started watching running man 2 years back! And they have been hilarious. One of my best source of laughter. My favorite part of the whole show is the Monday Couple. I am a big fan of this two. Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary. Their little actions for each other will make your heart melt. Here lies some proofs:

Cute leh :P

They are the sweetest thing ever!!!

The latest episode gave them a chance to go out on a date. And with a bunch of activities they both planned for each other, they finally came to a venue arranged by the production crew. It is a Hospital. Why? To test whether they have feelings for each other!!! Go watch!

I am happy and smiling while I typed this!!!
Stay Tune for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment