Tuesday 15 March 2016

Introduction of ME!

Hi people from all over the galaxy,

My name is Jerry, I am 23 as of 2016, yeah growing old I know. I am still currently studying in UTAR, taking Bachelor of Economics (Hons) Global Economics. My campus is in Sungai Long and it aint much of a campus as it only has 2 tall buildings. The whole area had been commercialized to make profit from students.

Moving on, my hobby is to play basketball. i like playing it for fun and for competition. It makes me feel like I am getting out of this realistic life and concentrate on what i LOVE even if it is just for a moment. Well I am around 186cm give or take, people tend to say "ohhhh expected la, must be really good since youre so tall." . If you ever come and watch me play a university level game, you'll be shocked. I have been paired with a player from Sunway U who is 200cm tall. I look at him like how you guys look at me. It is HURTING my neck!!! Well what I am trying to say is there is always a person taller or better than you, strive to be a better person.

This was me with a Mohawk 4 years back!

Not only that, I love playing games. COMPUTER GAMES! My favorite 2 are Dota 2 and Counter Strike: Global Offense. Same thing as basketball, it give me this mode that Im in shutting everyone off except for those involve, and start analysing the situation. I like doing that. I am just average in these 2 games. Among my friends could be above average but globally just average cause i cant get the mechanics of the game well enough. But i do enjoys these games, I used to play till late night shouting to my teammates. Then PAKKKK!, 1 tight slap from my mom " No need sleep ah" HAHAHA then I will slowly tone down until it rises again. Oh well stressless good old days.

Add me !!!

As for food, I am from Malaysia, we have a variety of food revolving around us every damn meal. For breaks, every Malaysians who go out and eat in a group will have a difficulty in choosing what to eat. It might not be a problem for others but in Malaysia CONFIRM + CHOP! " Eat what" " Cincai la" "Where to go leh " " Drive first la " " Drive where!!!" " Anywhere la" These kind of thing is very common here. I am fine with everything as long as I am fed. I have learnt to eat everything. I used to reject spiciness. But now not a problem anymore except for the Sweating!!! I dont know why I just do. But still one of my favorite is Carbonara! Maybe because I am a mouse! I love cheese. HAHAHAHA

Till Next Time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment