Thursday 31 March 2016

My loyal family!

I have 3A security guards!!!

In Malaysia, Chinese has this thing about 4. As 4 in Chinese is 四, while 死 which has the same pronunciation means death. So my friends, do not be shocked when you enter to a high rise building in Malaysia that does not have a 4th floor. It is not missing,but renamed to 3A. I am not a superstitious guy, I put it for your entertainment hahaha.

Back to the main point, I have a "security system" which consist of 4 different roles. These 4 roles are super essential to safeguard my house. You all must be wondering what it could be. Well, here it is:

The Alarm:



This is Santa, my first dog! She is a Miniature Schnauzer. She was a surprise for me when I was 14. I brought my cell phone to school illegally one day. I received a text from my mom asking me whether I can spot anything in her car. I could not as it was a bit too far. When I reached the car, SURPRISED!!! This small little puppy was there. AWWWW XD That is how I got her. I name her Santa because she has a mustache just like him :P


This is her when Thor decides to visit our area. She is afraid of loud sounds. So yeah, in a multiracial country, new years for different races is not a thing for her. FIREWORKS everywhere. Fortunately, she is pretty popular among the dogs community because her ear is huge. Like an receiver.

She is the alarm because she will not stop barking when she is excited. Till this day, one of us come back from work/school will be barked at. I guess she is too happy to see us. 

The Bouncer:



This is Beckham. He is a veteran dog we adopted. He is a Labrador Retriever. His owner died and the wife could not take care of him properly. So we did the honors. He is a huge dog. While mommy walked him, everyone would stop and stare. Waa huge doggy. Thing about him is he likes children alot!!! And with that size, when he walks up to a kid, the kid cries. I would not blame the kid, I will explain later.

He is the bouncer because all bouncer do is just stand at the door and you will be afraid. He will stare at you with that eyes, even popeye cried.


Look into his eyes. Him and his toy, that is a medium sized Kong Toy! 

The Killer:


This is Bobby! Another one of our adopted ones. He is a mixed breed, mongrel. He has a very depressing story. He was given to a neighbour when he was still a puppy. Then, when he started to grow, the family did a horrible thing. Threw him away!!! That moment I wonder, people adopt dogs just for their cuteness? People do know it is a commitment right? I hope they do. Continuing, while he was looking for food near a restaurant, he was hit by a car. Someone saved him and he was operated by the doctors or vets. Then we fostered him till he gets a new home. We got too attached and yeah he is a beloved family member now.

He is the silent type. When a stranger comes into the house, he will be ready. Ready for what you may ask. Well that is up for your imagination. You are safe if you can outrun him limping though. Keyword :IF!!!

My Personal Bodyguard: 


This is Minnie, an Australian Silky Terrier. She is a feisty one. She takes ownership to things she like. And when that happens, ooohhhh you cannot get near that item anymore. In this case look at the remote, no more TV for us I guess. She will growl at you when your filthy hands gets near. She likes to sleep around me. When my hand accidentally go near her, she will ATTACK!!! She will not bite but just the gesture a lot scares the soul out of you.

Oh and nowadays she is partnered up with Bobby to instantly rush out and bark and strangers walking past our front gate. Even though she is small, she is not afraid to take you on. 


She now sleeps with me on my bed, nobody even my mom can enter the room without her knowing:P


Memories:

Had loads of memories with them. They are loyal. Nothing I could ever do to be as loyal as them. Here are some pictures of my alarm systems:


The two big ones going at each other :P Playing around like kids.


Minnie was chasing me up the stairs.


Santa and Minnie playing "Fetch"

Last but not least Beach Day for all of us!!!


My mom and Santa!


Beckham is already in the water while Santa is scared :P


What is he chasing after?!?!?!?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A fatty!!!


He definitely got me!!!

Well this is it guys. They are my loyal family and my security system. You are most welcome to visit them of course. They love human being if you dont bring bad intentions I guess. 

Till Next Time!!!

1 comment: